Alienware is an American computer hardware subsidiary of Dell. Their products are designed for gaming and can be identified by their alien-themed designs.Alienware was founded in 1996 by Nelson Gonzalez and Alex Aguila. The company’s corporate headquaters is located in The Hammocks, in Miami, Florida.
What Can I Buy At Alienware?
Alienware is an American computer hardware subsidiary of Dell and their items are designed for gaming. You can spot them by their unique alien-themed designs. They carry innovative desktops that are fine-tuned for high performance. On-the-go gamers will love their laptops with roaring graphics and massive screens. These powerful laptops offer portable gaming that run multiple applications without affecting speed or gameplay. Want to level up your game? Head to the gearshop to shop for award winning monitor, high-end mice, keyboards, and state of the art wireless headsets. Alienware coupons make it affordable to have the best gaming experience imaginable.
Why Is Alienware Special?
Alienware laptops and desktops won an astounding 35 awards in 2017. They push gaming limits by rigorously testing technology and partnering with forward-thinking companies like Steam and Oculus to redefine the boundaries of our reality. Alienware was the first to implement lighting-fast graphics to create mobile gaming machines that truly deliver. To pare down the cost of the gaming equipment of your dreams, make sure you snag some Alienware coupons before you shop.
Computer System Models :
The Graphics Amplifier allows an Alienware laptop to run most full length (or smaller, non-hybrid) desktop .
- M18x (Discontinued) – Introduced in 2011, it is considered a replacement for the original M17x design, but with a bigger chassis, a screen up to 18.4 inches, dual MXM 3.0B GPU support, special keyboard macros, and up to 32 GB of DDR3-1600 MHz RAM. Shipped with Intel Sandy Bridge processors and the option of single or dual AMD Radeon 6870M/6970M/6990M Radeon HD 6000 Series GPU(s), single or dual Nvidia GeForce 500 Series GPU(s). Factory CPU overclocking was also an available option.
- M18x-R2 (Discontinued) – 2012 revision of the M18x; originally shipped with Intel Sandy Bridge processors, later shipped with updated with Intel Ivy Bridge Processors, single or dual Nvidia GeForce 600 SeriesGPU(s), single or dual AMD Radeon HD 7970M Radeon HD 7000 Series 2 GB of DDR3-1600 MHz, and optional factory overclock.
- Alienware 18 (Discontinued) – 2013 refresh of the M18x; updated with Intel Haswell Processors, single or dual Nvidia GeForce 700 Series GPU(s), single or dual AMD Radeon R9 M290X GPU(s), and up to 32 GB of DDR3L-1600 MHz RAM, and 1TB Raid0 configured SSD along with facelift with new design. Marketed as “Alienware 18” but listed in some countries as “M18XR3 Viking”.
- Alienware 18 (2014) (Discontinued) – 2014 Updated version of the Alienware 18 or “M18x R3”; updated with Intel Haswell micro Architecture Processors, single or dual Nvidia GetForce800 Series GPU(s), up to 32 GB of DDR3-1600 MHz, and optional overclock.
- Alienware 18 (2015) (Discontinued) – 2015 version was a limited re-release of the previous Alienware 18, with updated dual Nvidia GetForce900 Series GPUs and up to 32 GB of DDR3L-1600 MHz.
- M17x (Discontinued) – Introduced in 2009, it is the first laptop released by Alienware after the company was bought by Dell. The name and some of the design is based on the Alienware 17 inch laptop, the Alienware M17.
- M17x-R2 (Discontinued) – 2010 Revision of the M17x, adding support for Intel i5 and i7 processors, dual MXM 3.0B graphic cards.
- M17x-R3 (Discontinued) – 2011 Revision of the M17x, changes from aluminium chassis to a simplified plastic design, 3D Ready through a 120 Hz screen. Removes Dual-GPU capability.
- M17x-R4 (Discontinued) – 2012 Revision of the M17x, updated with Windows 8, Intel Ivybridge Processors and Nvidia GetForce 600 Series or the AMD Radeon HD 7970M.
- Alienware 17 (Discontinued) – 2013 refresh of the M17x, updated with Intel Haswell Processors and Nvidia GetForce700 Series GPUs or the AMD R9 M290X with new facelift and body design. Marketed as “Alienware 17” but listed in some countries and order details as “M17XR5 Ranger”. Updated with Nvidia GetForce 800 Series in 2014
- Alienware 17 R2 (Discontinued) – 2015 revision of the Alienware 17, updated with Nvidia GetForce 900 Series. Features FHD matte display or FHD touch display. A port on the rear for Graphics Amplifier. This model introduced BGA mounted CPU and GPU, removing the ability to replace the CPU or GPU without changing the entire motherboard.
- Alienware 17 R3 (Discontinued) – 2015 refresh of the Alienware 17, Windows 10 available. Features FHD overclocking display. Ultra HD IGZO Display also available, as well as a Nvidia GetForce900Series with 4GB GDDR5 and 8GB GDDR5 option.
- Alienware 17 R4 – 2016 Alienware 17 (2016), Windows 10. Features Tobii eye tracking, Ultra HD Display also available, as well as a Nvidia GetForce1000 Serieswith up to 8GB GDDR5.
- Alienware M17 – 2019 Thin and light gaming laptop for 17″ category. Comes with 8th Gen Intel CPU up to Core i9-8950HK, GTX 1080, 16GB of RAM and 17.3″ 1080P display with optional 4K upgrade.
- Alienware Area-51m – 2019 desktop replacement gaming laptop with a desktop CPU, up to Intel Core i9 9900K, 64GB of upgradeable memory, upgradeable GPU (ships with GTX 1080 but will be upgraded to RTX 2080) and overclockable as well. Also features two power adapters and new Legend design language for Alienware.
- M15x (Discontinued) – Introduced in 2009.
- M15x-R2 (Discontinued) – 2010 revision of the M15x, with Nvidia GeForce 200 Series and adding support for Intel i5 and i7 processors.
- Alienware 15 (Discontinued) – 2015 revision of the M15x, updated with Intel Haswell Processors and Nvidia GeForce 900 Series. Features FHD matte display or UHD touch display. Features a port on the rear for Graphics Amplifier.
- Alienware 15 R2 (Discontinued) – 2015 refresh of the Alienware 15, updated with Intel Skylake processors and using the same NVIDIA graphics chipsets. Uses same FHD and UHD screens and Graphics Amplifier port on the rear.
- Alienware 15 R3 – 2016 Alienware 15 (2016), Windows 10. 1080p standard display and Ultra HD 4K Display and 120 Hz TN+WVA Anti-Glare 400-nits NVIDIA G-SYNC Enabled Display also available, as well as a Nvidia GeForce 1000 series with up to 8GB GDDR5.